Guilds are places specializing in the improvement of a particular skill. There are several guilds in Queville, most requiring players to be at least level 60 in the particular guild's skill before joining.
- Guilds and locations
- Combat Guild-See PvP Guild[Note 1]
- Magic Guild-North of player house (B6)
- Range Guild-East of Mezron's Tower (D4)[Note 2]
- Mining Guild-In Mountains (F4)
- Smithing Guild-Badlands (J8)[Note 3]
- Fishing Guild-North of Castle (A8)
- Cooking Guild-Farm (F8)[Note 4]
- PvP Guild-Badlands (J5)[Note 5]
- Arson Guild-Lava Mountain (J2)
- ↑ There is no real Combat Guild, but the Bunker serves as both a PvP and Combat guild.
- ↑ According to guild representatives, the king has placed a bounty on members of this guild, so it tries to be secretive.
- ↑ No level is needed to enter this guild, but lava items can only be smithed here, and they require levels above 60.
- ↑ The Cooking level to enter the Cooking Guild is 10 or less, instead of 60.
- ↑ If you don't have 60 PvP, you can enter the PvP Guild with a Dead Player.
- ↑ http://queville.com/?a=forums&b=Suggestions&c=read&d=40
- ↑ http://queville.com/?a=forums&b=Suggestions&c=read&d=1091
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://queville.com/?a=forums&b=Combat&c=read&d=523
- ↑ http://queville.com/?a=forums&b=DevTeam&c=read&d=31&e=14
- ↑ http://queville.com/?a=forums&b=Suggestions&c=read&d=929&e=2