Candy is a food which completely replenishes a player's hitpoints, meaning it effectively refills a 99 food value. Candy can be placed into and removed from treat bags, which hold four candy and act similar to a barrel, except they are reusable.
Candy magically changes appearance around holidays. Some shapes include:
- Candy cane for Christmas, white with either red or green stripes
- Candy corn for Halloween
- Candy egg for Easter
- Chocolate kiss
- Four-leaf clover for Saint Patrick's Day
- Halloween ghost
- Lollipop with red and white swirl
- Valentines' hearts
- Candy used to drop in random locations, including places which players could not reach.
- Earlier candy drops were random scatterings of candy across the world all at once. Everyone would run around gathering as much of it as they could before it disappeared.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Queville - News: 12/23/2009 19:09:32
- ↑ Queville - News: 10/18/2013 21:52:26
- ↑ Queville forums - DevTeam: Topic #49, reply #7
- ↑ Queville forums - General Gameplay: Topic #972
- ↑ Queville forums - General Gameplay: Memorial Day Drop
- ↑ Queville forums - DevTeam: v10e, reply #4
- ↑ Queville forums - General Gameplay: Christmas Candy Drop 2010